Personal data protection policy
This personal data protection policy contains information about the processing of personal data by the JESTEM ZA Foundation.
By "personal data" we mean any information that makes it possible to identify the data subject directly or indirectly.
The Foundation undertakes to make every effort to ensure the security and protection of personal data during their processing. The Foundation processes personal data with applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data.
The JESTEM ZA Foundation in accordance with Article I AM Article 13 (1) 1 and para. 2 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. (GDPR) informs that:
Data controller and contact:
The administrator of your personal data is the JESTEM ZA Foundation with its registered office at ul. Armii Krajowej 56a, lok. 14 in Warsaw 05-075; Tel.: +48 516 183 163,
If you have additional questions regarding the protection of personal data at the JESTEM ZA Foundation, please write to the e-mail address of the email@example.com or contact us by phone at +48 516 183 163.
Scope of personal data
The Foundation obtains and processes personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were obtained. The Foundation processes the following categories of personal data:
– identification data (name, address, company name),
– contact details (e-mail address, telephone number),
– data from official registry sources and business databases,
– data made available by the data subject and which are necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were obtained.
Purpose and time of data processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary for us to:
– informing about new events organized by the Foundation and about activities undertaken by the Foundation (the basis of Article 119). Article 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR) – until the consent is revoked, by all means and tools of communication;
– implementation of contact (the basis of art. Article 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR) by all means and tools of communication – until the consent is withdrawn.
– establishing cooperation with a data subject or other cooperating entity (legal basis: art. Article 6 (1) 1 lit.b GDPR) – for the duration of negotiations on the terms of the contract;
– performance of the contract with a member of the Foundation or other cooperating entity (the basis of art. Article 6 (1) 1 lit.b GDPR) – for the duration of the contract;
– fulfillment of a legal obligation, as part of the necessity incumbent on the Administrator resulting from the provisions of law – (legal basis: art. Article 6 (1) 1 lit.c) GDPR) – for the duration of the implementation of the legal obligation;
– conducting possible disputes regarding claims arising from the contract, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (the basis of article. Article 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR) – until the expiry of the limitation period for these claims or until the final conclusion of a given court dispute and possible enforcement;
– recruiting people interested in working or cooperating with the Foundation (legal basis: respectively, art. Article 6 (1) Article 1(c) and Article Article 6 (1) 1 lit. a GDPR) – for the duration of the recruitment process;
– storing recruitment documents sent by the candidate to work or to cooperate after the recruitment process – for the purposes of future recruitment processes, on the basis of an additional consent to the implementation of this purpose (legal basis: 6 paragraph 6. 1 lit. a GDPR) – until the consent is withdrawn;
– marketing of the Foundation, which is the legitimate interest of the Administrator (legal basis: art. Article 6 (1) 1 lit. f GDPR) – until you object to their processing for this purpose;
– marketing of the Foundation's services, including for the purpose of informing about its activities, about events organized by the Foundation, or in which the Foundation participates, if an additional consent for the implementation of this purpose was required and additional consent was granted (legal basis: 6 paragraph 6. 1 lit. a GDPR) – until the consent is withdrawn;
– providing commercial information by telephone, if additional consent has been given to achieve this purpose (legal basis: 6 paragraph 6. 1 lit. a GDPR) – until the consent is withdrawn;
– providing commercial information by electronic means, if an additional consent has been granted for the implementation of this purpose (via: SMS, via: e-mail, including newsletter, publication), (legal basis: 6 paragraph 6. 1 lit. a GDPR) – until the consent is withdrawn;
Recipients of data:
The recipient of your personal data will be subcontractors of the JESTEM ZA Foundation in the scope of services provided by them, including IT, courier, postal, legal, mail hosting, in accordance with the signed contracts. They do not have the right to use your data for their purposes.
You have the right to access your data, the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, object. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body (President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
Providing personal data by you is voluntary, but necessary to conduct correspondence, without providing them it will not be possible to conduct correspondence.